mardi 23 octobre 2012

La Tête en Friche : an interview with Jean Becker, the realisator.



Jean Becker, 79 ans et déjà 58 de carrière !(Photo Serge Haouzi)

How do you choose your actors and actresses ? 
I choose the leading roles according to my affinities and the way I imagine the characters and the actors. For the other characters, the agency takes care of them.

How do you choose your films ?
I choose them regarding to emotions. I read the books or the script and hope the public would like the film but would also like to read the book.

Why do you shoot your films outside Paris ?
I love the setting and the landscape of the countryside. Also the team stays together, the actors don’t go home after each shooting and the spirit of the film is kept.

How many weeks did it take to make the film?
It took me 6 weeks.

What is the best movie you made?
My best film is l’Ete Meurtrier with Isabelle Adjani.

Les élèves de TV1 et Madame LUTZ, professeur d'anglais



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

RESTEZ CHEZ VOUS !!